IMR has been appointed a media partner to the International Herald Tribune (IHT) Sports Business Summit in Singapore 2012.
The world’s most influential sports leaders, investors and sponsors will gather at the new International Herald Tribune (IHT) conference in Singapore in 2012 to discuss the business of sport and the opportunities created by the globalisation of sports business models.
Developed with guidance from the IHT's writers and global sports business leaders, The IHT Sports Business Summit will be held at the luxury Capella Singapore hotel on February 28th and 29th 2012.
The conference will feature IHT sports writers Christopher Clarey, Rob Hughes and Brad Spurgeon in conversation with high-profile speakers, including:
- Randy Bernard, CEO, IndyCar
- Bruce Buck, Chairman, Chelsea F.C.
- Anders Sundt Jensen, Vice President, Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Kyi Hla Han, Executive Chairman, Asian Tour
- Ronald Noble, Secretary General, INTERPOL
- Richard Worth, Chairman, America's Cup
- Nick Fry, Chief Executive Officer, Mercedes GP Petronas Formula One Team
- Brad Drewett, CEO, International Group, ATP Tour
- Stacey Allaster, Chairman and CEO, WTA
- Joel Finlay, Global Lead - Major Sport Events; Global Infrastructure Projects Group, KPMG
- Giles Morgan, Group Head of Sponsorship, HSBC
Stephen Dunbar-Johnson, Publisher of the IHT said: “The value of the global sports market is rocketing, so the time is right to launch this new conference which will look at the financing of sport, as well as the socio-economic, technological, political and business issues which impact on the globalization of sport.
“We are particularly excited to hold this inaugural event in Singapore, as Asia is one of the fastest growing areas for sports, both in terms of new fans and opportunities for businesses and investors.”
Follow the IHT Sports Summit on Twitter @IHTSportSummit