With more than 300 of the top deals listed and containing 45 charts and tables, this new 45-page report is the most in-depth study of the Brazilian sponsorship market to date.
The report examines the current trends and forecasts how the sponsorship in Brazil is set to change dramatically in the coming years.
Key issues identified include:
- Sponsorship rights spend is set to peak within two years
- The rate of growth has already fallen
- Market remains immature
- Football the dominant sport with 62% of spend
- Finding more Tier One domestic Olympic partners will be difficult
The report is essential reading for those seeking detailed market intelligence on sponsorship in Brazil in the run up to the 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Rio Olympic Games. It provides a concise analysis of all of the key issues, answering the following questions:
- Who are the major players in sport?
- What are the deal values?
- Which domestic and global brands are taking rights?
- What are the cultural and business issues to be aware of?
- How the market is set to change?
Sponsorship Today is a monthly report providing extensive global sponsorship data and analysis on a specific sector each month.
Sectors include sports properties, countries/regions and sponsoring industries.
Subscribe to Sponsorship Today
Airlines - Global sponsorship analysis
European Premier League Soccer - club sponsorship analysed
News release: Brazilian sports sponsorship spend hits $1 billion