With 420 international deals listed and containing 46 charts and tables, this new 48-page report is the most in-depth analysis of the beer sponsorship market to date.
The report examines the overall market and looks at issues confronting federations in general as well as analysis of specific rights holders.
Key issues identified include:
- Global market worth $1.4 billion
- ABInBev dominates sponsorship
- Mega deals renewed
- Title sponsorships are club primary deals reduced
- USA accounts for half of spend
- Sponsorship legislation growing
- No correlation between sponsorship and beer consumption
The report is essential reading for major brewing groups, sports rights holders and sponsorship agencies. It answers the following questions:
- Which are the biggest sponsoring brands?
- What are the brand sponsorship strategies?
- Which sports are being targeted?
- What rights are beer sponsors looking for?
- Which countries receive the most spend?
- How much is each brand spending?
- How will the market change?
News release: Beer sponsorship reaches $1.4 billion but no sign of link to consumption
Sponsorship Today is a monthly report providing extensive global sponsorship data and analysis on a specific sector each month.
Sectors include sports properties, countries/regions and sponsoring industries.
Subscribe to Sponsorship Today
International sports federations - Global sponsorship analysis
Brazil - National sponsorship analysis
Airlines - Global sponsorship analysis
European Premier League Soccer - club sponsorship analysed